Visit our Online Flea Market!

February 5, 2015


If you're happily married -

would you consider framing your wedding dress and displaying it as art?







Link
I think the bride's dried bouquet is in the bubble frame.








These frames don't do the beautiful gowns justice:
Link
If you decide to display your wedding dress choose a
size-appropriate frame so that the gown doesn't look cramped.



Not to be petty but I don't like the way that
the bride's shoes are arranged in the frame.
(Okay, that is quite petty.)



 Link
Isn't this framed antique wedding veil stunning?  The
photo of the original bride makes it even more special.


Source





This plexiglass shadow box is perfect for showcasing The Dress:

It's a shame that one of the most special dresses of your life
(and probably the most expensive!) has to languish, unseen,
in a preservation box in the back of your closet.

Think about bringing your wedding dress out of
hiding and framing it for all the world to enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. It is a shame that they are hidden away after one wearing...unless you marry again and again in the same dress. :) For that reason, I took the money that would have been spent on a dress and bought furniture that will last a lifetime...but...if I had one, I love the oval mirror type frame for one. You could sit that in the corner of your bedroom or sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea !
    I don't think your petty, the shoes like that take the beautiful dress and make it look comical and cartoonish.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Wedding clothes were borrowed by ny husband's niece without my knowledge and then stained accidentally after being used. Sigh !

    ReplyDelete
  4. My GodMother used my sister's to cover a bassinette. It was so pretty for the new baby girl.

    ReplyDelete