Visit our Online Flea Market!

March 14, 2014


Thanks for stopping by for another Before & After Friday!


Viewing photos of hard work and dedication
to a project are so inspiring.  Let's get started.


Believe it or not, only two things were done to transform this kitchen:

1) the cabinets were painted; 2) the backsplash was added.  Amazing.



Even though the before kitchen was a little
dated I think I might like it as well as the after
(except for the subway tiles which I adore.) 


This kitchen was cursed with the Evil D's - Dated and Drab:
Before

 After
But now so Divine!


You're going to gasp when you see the results of this dining room facelift:

Told 'ya - heard you gasp!


Here's a train car that a couple purchased and renovated: 
Before (actually during)

After
Such a chic idea for a guest cottage.


This pitiful end table was simply sanded and painted:
Such a sweet difference!


 The silence you hear is me being struck
speechless by this next makeover:

I.  Love.  It.  Period.


Don't shout, "Are those people crazy?"
when you view this next project:

Your eyes aren't deceiving you - the homeowners DID fill
in their pool and created a beautiful backyard oasis.  Pools can
provide a lot of family fun but they're quite expensive to
maintain (time-wise and monetarily.)  Great job.



The young couple who bought this house started
renovating the living room immediately:

They did an amazing job, didn't they?


This bedroom was updated to match the new linens:


I'm diggin' those groovy lamps!



Let's end today's post with a do-able weekend project:
Before                                                  After
A $5 light fixture found at a Habitat For Humanity Restore was
simply cleaned, the wiring was removed and it was painted.  It
makes a charming candle holder, doesn't it?

Have fun this weekend and be safe.  See  you Monday!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. These are all gorgeous, but my favorite by far is the living room makeover. The transformation is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine, too! And it's such a 'normal' room - regular 8 ft ceilings, not much architectural interest except the fireplace but the accessories are amazing. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Can't believe the makeover of the swimming pool!! As I have never had one.....I dream of a jacuzzi/pool all the time. Oh well, can only dream. Really liked the before and afters, always fun to see!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. B&A posts are my favorites - they're so motivating and inspiring. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. I always enjoy seeing before and afters...some are totally unrecognizable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts are almost too much for me. So much Wow. My overload warning button is beeping but I have to keep looking. By any chance do you know what colour is on the wall in photo 13, the after for the living room with the floral sofa? I've been searching for something like it for my living room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these, especially the train car. How cool would that be?

    ReplyDelete