Visit our Online Flea Market!

October 12, 2012

What is it about Fridays that are so energizing and rejuvenating?  I guess
it's knowing we have the weekend to relax, spend time with loved ones
and tackle a few projects we've been putting off.

 
Maybe you'll have time to tromp through a flea market, hunting for bargains
that need a little TLC:
 
 
Before:



After:
 


 
                      Before:                                          After:

 
 
 
         Before:                                                                       After:
 




Do you know how to crochet?  If not, you can learn this weekend!     You'll find easy to understand tutorials on
YouTube or you can visit Craft Stylish for the simple
instructions on how to make these adorable Fall leaves.      


Craft Stylish




How about visiting an orchard and bringing
home apples for homemade apple butter?
 
 




I hope you have time to drive or cycle through the country, or take a walk
to see the beautiful changing leaves . . . . . .
 


 
 
 
                        
 
 
 







 
 
Regardless of how you spend your weekend, I hope it's relaxing and fun.

6 comments:

  1. wow, beautiful fall colors and pictures! great do overs.. truly gives me inspiration for some of the projects to do in the garage.. i hope toget the rest of the apples off the tree today and am going to make apple butter!! enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn leaves are absolutely the best I've seen this year. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your before and after photos of all that lovely furniture. I'm having a go at doing that myself for the first time! I believe it can become quite addictive! Absolutely wonderful photos of the autumn colours there. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped by and am your newest follower and was hoping that you might stop by my blog and follow me too!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com


    Thank you!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous way to celebrate the weekend... I really need to learn how to crochet and you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sarajan,
    Beautiful photos, I wanted to bike in that street!!!
    I loved your before and afters, great job on that dresser!!!
    Cheers,
    Claudine

    ReplyDelete