Visit our Online Flea Market!

March 27, 2012

For the Love of Twin Beds

The most cherished family heirloom that I own is an antique twin bed given to me by my 
father's mother, Granny Gillis.  Whenever we visited her in south Alabama, Granny let me 
sleep in one of the two twin beds in her room.  

On summer evenings we would lie in our beds with the window open, listening to crickets
and sharing stories before dozing off.  My mother has the matching twin bed and one day 
the two will be reunited in my guest room.   I love twin beds.














































































Source

Twin beds have a camaraderie that other beds don't have - a mate, if you will.  
Consider the possibility of outfitting your guest room with a unique pair.

2 comments:

  1. When the agency sees you're in the middle of your debt burdens then obtain auto insurance comparison. It is a form of debt for another. So, in order to get your money, and stops any major legal hangups from occurring. Current debts lowers a person's credit scores and creating a better lifestyle.
    If this is not that demanding. There are two auto insurance comparison options that can help put your business back on the date of purchase.


    Have a look at my webpage :: cheap car insurance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Majority of the guys are doing, inform her that your parents often keep the house chilly and she
    should wear long sleeves. Just like being praised for attending an
    outreach program when all he did was take pictures of himself.
    You'll feel the need to spend time with her, he should learn about her, add a simple apology, and move.

    my web site get a girlfriend

    ReplyDelete